Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Wish List

Here is my selfish wish list.
1. I wish that my kids could understand just how much I love them.
2. I wish that I could see myself the way Ty sees me.
3. I wish I enjoyed cleaning.
4. I wish that Tristan didn't struggle so much with his ADD.
5. I wish I didn't have to take so many pills.
6. I hope that my kids have more self-confidence than I do.
7. I wish I could hear the thoughts that go through my dog's head.
8. I wish I could remember my Heavenly Parents.
9. I wish I had a housekeeper. (then I wouldn't have to wish for #3!)
10. I wish I were in my own home.
11. I wish I had all my own stuff.
12. I wish my hair were naturally curly.
13. I wish my nails didn't break off so easily.
14. I hope my husband continues to love his job.
15. I hope to make friendships that last forever.
16. I hope my kids can be happy and healthy and free.
17. I wish my house in Las Vegas would spontaneously sell itself.
18. I hope all your wishes come true.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well, I can testify on #15! You are wonderful and I like you!

jamiegilson said...

Jenn, I love your list mostly because most of those things would be on my list as well. Self-confidence, self-perception, why do we all have to struggle with these things?=( Just wanted you to know that you're not alone.