Friday, January 23, 2009

More On the House

Well, the guy didn't care for our offer, so he made a counter offer. We didn't like the counter offer, so we just made a counter-counter offer today. I hope he takes it cuz it's our final offer. I really hope he takes the offer. I have already pictured myself in the house. I don't want to have to mourn this one and start looking again! So, I guess we'll know by tomorrow night if we're getting the house.
I promise. If we get the house, I will take pictures and post them all here. The pictures the owner put in the MLS are less than stellar. In face, I wasn't even all that interested in the house because the pictures didn't do it justice. Seeing it in person changed my mind. Man, I hope we get this house!!! The house is over in Ammon. It's on Cabellero for those of you who know the area. (I personally didn't know the name of that street untill we looked at the house!) If you're going into town from the intersection of Ammon-Lincoln and 17th, it's the first street on the left. Does that clear it up? LOL I am terrible with directions!
So everyone, please think happy thoughts for us!!!
I hope we get the house.
I hope we get the house.
I hope we get the house.

2 comments:

Rachel Keppner said...

Jen,

Hey, that house is in my parents' ward! I'm praying for you guys! :-)

Hugs,
Rachel

Rebecca said...

If you have a great real estate agent, they can sometimes get good info on just how low and/or how desperate the seller is. And he can pass on good info, like the fact that this is as low as your going to go! I hope you get it! If not, then there must be something better out there for you.