Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Ours!

We got a call from our Realtor this morning. The house is ours! We are so excited. We close at the end of March. We wanted to wait that long so that we would have plenty of time to get our affairs in order. Not to mention, we are watching Mom and Dad's house and it would be uncool for us to just bail on them. Also, the closing is "early" enough that we have lots of time to move in at our leisure. What a switch for us, no rush-rush to get everything in and unpacked. We drove by the house today to see where it is in relation to the INL's bus route. It's a little farther than Ty has to walk right now, but it's not too far. It's also pretty close to the Ammon City pool. I used to go there when I was a kid. How fun that we live so close. I was going to post some more of the pictures here, but then Ty reminded me that there is also a video of the house. It shows most of the house in that. Oh! And in answer to Rebecca's question, there is plenty of room for company, so come on over for a nice, long visit!

3 comments:

KirstyB said...

Woohoo!! How exciting for you guys!!

Aurie Jenkins said...

looks great!!! I love it! How many sq feet? It looks so big! I really like it! Thats so exciting I am so happy for you

Jen said...

The house is 3,000 sq feet! It is sooooo roomy!