Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carvin'

Today was pumpkin carving day. We had planned to carve them on Saturday, but life happens and we ran out of time. While Ty and the kids were at church (I stayed home sick), my mom was kind enough to clean the pumpkins out. So, when they got home from church, the pumpkins were all ready to be carved.
Zachary kept his nice and traditional. The small tools made it very easy for Zachary's small hands.
Samantha's was like a carved Picasso. Very abstract.
Tristan went artistic with his pumpkin. It took him the longest to carve his. I think he did awesome.
The pumpkins turned out great and the kids had so much fun carving them. I don't think they even bickered once! Now that's really saying something.

2 comments:

Aurie Jenkins said...

wow they did an awesome job. We are not so great at the pumpkin carving here, I just get tired of it. :O) So maybe when the kids are older. :O) Anyway I love em!

Bella Dyer said...

cute, blog jen! I am just figuring out the comment thing....thanks for commenting on mine. It's fun to keep in touch this way! Have a good day!