Sunday, October 5, 2008

Playoff Bound

The boys had their last game of the regular season last Wednesday. It was up in Driggs (an hour and 15 minute drive) and boy was it cold! However, we were a bit spoiled there. It was held at Teton High School, so we had bleachers, bright lights, and a score board! We didn't have to yell "Time!" at the refs every so often. What a luxury.
The boys all had this look of joy on their faces. It made me even happier, just to see the huge smiles.

I love these pictures. I apologize for the messy layout, I can't figure out how to fix it. Oh well. The one on the bottom left makes me laugh, cuz you can totally see the way Tristan is trying to contain himself. And the bottom right just screams, "VICTORY!"
So, now we prepare for the first playoff game this Wednesday.

No comments: