Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Betcha Didn't Know...


I have been tagged for the first time ever! Thanks, Jenny.
So, without further ado, 5 things you may not know about me...



1. When I was young (like 10 years old) I wanted to be a Rockette when I grew up. Forget that I was 6 inches too short, don't stomp on my dreams, it could happen!




2. I am madly in love with my husband. Okay, maybe that's not a big secret,
but it's still a big part of who I am. We knew after the first week that we
were meant to be together!
(Quick info on the picture: This was taken at our Ward party last year.
Ty got the Arab garb when he was deployed in 2006. I chose this picture for two reasons.
First, it really shows his sense of humor. And second, this is Ty's laptop and
this is the only picture of him on it, except for the one from the football post.)

3. I am terrified of thunder. Okay, I know this isn't a picture of
thunder, but you can't take a picture of thunder, so this is the next
best thing!


4. My first car was a bright yellow 1972 VW flat-back sedan.
All my real pictures of the bus are in storage, so I'm using pictures from a
car show. My car's model is the 2nd from the front and the color is that last one
in the back. I loved that car!


5. I still sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Terry and I have
had him since I was 10. My Grandpa Jones gave him to me.

So there you have it. Now you know everything there is to know about me.
Now I am tagging: Keirra, Rebecca, Aurie, Rochelle, and Tylynn.
I can't wait to see what you have to tell us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Great post! The rockette dream and your 1st car were revelations to me. But I knew the rest ; )

Terry's still around, eh? You're too cute.

And don't squander the rockette dream...you may wake up one day 6 inches taller and a pair of heels by your bed, it could happen!!! I'll be watching for ya in the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade! hehe