Monday, October 13, 2008

The First Snow


On Saturday, we had our first snow. It was so beautiful. The boys had so much fun out playing in the new snow. I'm not sure how "War" fits in with the snow, but that's what they were inspired to play.

Looking at Mayzee, you can see how big the fluffy flakes were. That night, as I was waiting outside for Mayzee to do her business, I was reminded of how much I love snow. It was so peaceful and silent. I turned my face up to the sky and let the snow gently fall on my face. I'm sure that in February, I will need to be reminded that I missed snow for the past few years in Vegas, but for now, I LOVE the snow!


2 comments:

Aurie Jenkins said...

I so miss snow!!! Its really pretty and peaceful makes me want to curl up with a book and some hot chocolate. I cant wait till we live some where with snow again! :O)

Rebecca said...

Blah! It hit 80 here today and I'm not happy! Joshua can't wait for snow. He has some pretty grand plans for it and I'm not even sure if it snows here.