Monday, October 20, 2008

Easing Up

Things are looking up a bit. A friend of ours in Las Vegas was kind enough to stick a note on our renter's door and we got a phone call on Saturday afternoon. Yeah!! (Thanks Amanda.) He says that his payroll checks have been bouncing. That is problematic. His boss owns several companies and due to the economy, he has to close down one. a few people will be losing their jobs, but our renter is not. This is good. Ty was understanding, but firm. "Yes, I know times are hard, but we have bills as well." He supposedly sent a money order to us today. I hope to see that cash in a day or so. At any rate, I actually slept for the past two nights!!! That's all I ask for. I was not looking forward to the whole eviction thing. Hopefully we've nipped this problem in the bud.

No comments: