Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wii're Fit

My mom was looking for a was to get in shape and have fun doing it. She decided that Wii Fit was the way to do that. It was funny to watch her waiting to get it after she ordered it online. She was checking her tracking number every day. Sometimes, a few times a day.It's so much fun to do. The kids even like to get involved. Zachary even has favorite Yoga poses. His favorite is Warrior Pose.


I think this pose is Sun Salutation. Now the kids and I are asking for a Wii for Christmas and I want Wii Fit! It's like having your own personal trainer, without the embarrassment of weigh ins! Actually, the Wii Fit board "character" has quite a devilish sense of humor. The worst is when it tells me to step on and then actually says, "Oh!" when I do. I wonder if it will still be so sarcastic when I've lost some of my weight?

No comments: