Saturday, December 20, 2008

Zach is 6 (can you believe it?)

I can't believe that my baby is already 6 years old. He is such an amazing kid. He is very funny, he always has us in stitches. He loves to make faces and silly little voices. He is still my little cuddle-bug. We often spend time in the morning just snuggling on the couch. He is so warm and I love wrapping my arms around his little body. He is also very sensitive to others and their needs. He looks out for everybody's feelings. He is also very creative and enjoys drawing and creating projects for us to admire.He is an incredibly grateful kid. He is so excited about everything that he is given. As you can see, he was very happy about the train from Grandma Marsha and Papa.
He does love his GeoTrax.

Saturday after his birthday, we had a little party at Leo's Place with a few of his friends and his cousin.

I guess he gets his wish! I know I got mine when he was sent into my life.

Happy birthday, baby. I love you!

2 comments:

jamiegilson said...

They grow so fast. Happy Birthday Zach.

Aurie Jenkins said...

Landon likes Geotraxs too, fun for all ages!!! Happy birhtday