Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Christmas Program


On December 10th (Zach's bday), the kids' school had their Christmas program. They did it in a different way than I have ever seen done before. They sent home a program beforehand so that the parents knew when their kids were going to preform. That way, you didn't have to sit through 6 grades of singing to see your child's class do their thing. As it was, I still had three to watch, but it was worth it.
I'm always so proud when the kids do anything. I turn into such a blubberbutt because I am just so proud of the kids doing their best and having fun. (I have even been known to cry when kids I don't know perform! - hello America's Got Talent)
Zachary's class was the first to go after lunch. Zach was so funny cuz he insisted on wearing his "Christmas Sweater" for the program. I had to extract a promise from his teacher htat he would not be allowed to wear it to do anything else. I could just see it covered in green paint!
The kindergarteners were so cute when they filed in. They were so excited an dproud of themselves. They were all grinning ear-to-ear. Zachary kept looking at me and mouthing, "Take my picture!"Zachary even smiled as he sang.The kids all had little actions they did to the songs. "He sees you when he's sleeping..."This was the only good picture I got of Samantha because, when they stoop up, the girl in front of her practically blocked Samantha from view. *sigh*

Tristan was too cool to smile for the camera. This was as close to a smile as I got. I was so proud, yes, I cried a few times.

Okay, disclaimer, I know there are more pictures of Zach here than the others. I couldn't help it, those Kindie-gardners are so dang cute!

No comments: