Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Killer Dog

My dog is simply ferocious! She is terrified of the vacuum cleaner. From the first time we got it out, she has gone ballistic at the simple sight of it. She even knows that it belongs in the hall closet and if you act like you are going to open the closet's door, she will start barking like crazy.
When the vacuum comes out, she begins growling and nipping at the wheels. She makes the strangest sound and completely freaks out. Maybe we're bad "parents" but we can't help but laugh hysterically at her. She seems to have an instinctive fear of all cleaning implements. The first time we brought out the shopvac to clean the stove, it hadn't even been turned on yet and she went nuts. Then, yesterday, I got out the mop and broom to do a little cleaning up and she started lunging and biting at the broom. I think she hates cleaning even more than I do!

2 comments:

jamiegilson said...

Too funny. I want a dog just to watch him do crazy stuff like that. And you used a shop vac to clean your stove??? Glen mentioned well Ty did use the drill to mix the yams. Genius.

Jen said...

I should clarify: When I say Ty used the ShopVac to clean the stove, I mean the pellet stove we use for heating the home, not a cooking stove.