Saturday, November 22, 2008

It Doesn't Take Much

It's funny what kids will play with. Sometimes, you can't entertain them with all the toys in the world. Then, sometimes all it takes is a fabric grocery bag.
The INL had a health fair and Ty came home with a lot of free goodies. My favorite was information from The Sleep Institute. He found out that because it had been so long since my last sleep study, I was eligible for a new sleep study and a new C-Pap machine. (The new ones have technology that will let you know if the pressure is off or if there is a leak at some point in the system.) The kids' favorite goody was the two cloth shopping bags.
First, Ty stuffed Samantha into a bag. I remember when I was that small! But I digress... Let me tell you, those straps are STRONG!!! Ty carried Samantha from the living room into the kitchen where I was making dinner. She was giggling like a madwoman.
Then, Samantha had Zachary squish into the bag so that she could carry him around the living room as well. It just goes to show, you can spend hundreds of dollars on toys and games for your kids and all it takes to entertain them is a freebie grocery sack from a health fair!

No comments: