Monday, November 17, 2008

I Got Tickets!!!


I am so excited. Ty got us tickets to see Twilight on Friday. All but one of the shows that day are sold out and ALL the Saturday showings are sold out. I'm lucky I have a friend who's manager of the theater who warned me that the tickets were going fast. (Thanks Debi!) Ty's not nearly as excited as I am. Actually, I think he couldn't care less, but he knows I want to see it badly, so he's ready to see it, too. Now, I just hope it isn't a dud. You know how you work things up in your mind and then, when it happens, it's disappointing? I really hope it isn't like that.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Bwa-ha-ha-ha! I got my tickets 2 weeks ago! A bunch of us from the ward are all going- just girls. It shuld be fun and we can compare notes after!

Aurie Jenkins said...

are you selling your house here? Or at least planning on it? Thought you were renting it out? Anyhouse we find and love and sleep on before we make an offer is taken the next morning.... its insane.

jamiegilson said...

Nuts, we've been planning on seeing it this Sat. but didn't even think it would be sold out so I haven't even checked. I'm so anxious to see it too. Have fun and enjoy.

Amanda XOX said...

I'm so anxious to hear what you thought about it!
How are things going in the house down here if you get my drift???

Jen said...

I posted about the movie, and as to the house issue, it's still stressful. Arg. Email me off board and I'll tell you all about it!