Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's 6's to Me

Okay, so I just got tagged and since it's an easy one, I'll do it now!
Here's the rules:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
This picture was taken at Zach's Kindergarten Halloween party. The witch is another mom, Katie Dennett (for those of you who know, she's Amy Knapp's little sister!) Strawberry Shortcake is Zachary's teacher, Sherrie Grigg. She's got her mouth full of sugar cookie, so it's not a great picture, but she is an amazing woman. She has overcome some real trials and come out a strong, caring person. She's the perfect Kindergarten teacher!

Okay, I tag...
1. Tylynn
2. Rebecca
3. Jamie
4. Rochelle
5. Keirra
6. Kirsty
Have fun ladies!

No comments: